Charter Request Form
Fill out the Charter Request Form and we will email you back to confirm your week of choice. When we receive your initial deposit we will block out your charter week and email your receipt.
To reserve a week for 2019: Reservations are confirmed with an initial deposit of $100 per person with the minimum deposit being $1,500.
October 1, 2019—second payment is due. This payment is 1/2 of the total balance. $410 —$100 initial deposit per person already paid = $310 per person If a new person is being added to the charter that has not yet paid the initial deposit then it is $410 for that newly added person.
Please make check or money order payable to: The Sailing Ship Charter Company
Mail check to:
Wells Fargo Bank
1792 Live Oak St.
Beaufort, NC 28516
Attn: Caroline Castro-The Sailing Ship Charter Co.
Final Payment is due 60 days prior to your charter date – the final balance of the charter is due
Travel Arrangements: The travel agent that used to help our groups book their flights has retired. So you may know a good travel agent to assist you or I have found https://www.google.com/flights/ a very helpful site. Ciganka will be ready for boarding at 2:00 on Friday and departure should be by 12:00 noon on Thursday. These times can be a bit flexible but we ask that you keep them in mind as you schedule your flights.
- Your travel destination is Marsh Harbour, Abacos, Bahamas. The airport code is MHH
- United Airlines: United Airlines has a special department to help with making travel arrangements for groups of 10 or more and have proved to be very helpful. Call them at 1-800-426-1122
- American Airlines and Silver Airways also flies into Marsh Harbour
- Bahamas Air: They are a Bahamian airline and are expanding their services and giving pretty good prices. http://bahamasair.com/ They also have a group help desk that is helpful. It is a Bahamian phone number 1-242-322-6673 and ask for Miss Karen Feaste.
- This is a couple helpful site for finding the best prices www.skyscanner.com and https://www.google.com/flights/
- Documents Needed for Your Travels—You must have a valid passport. And if you are under 18 years old are not traveling with both parents you must fill out and carry the “Permission to travel out of the US” form.
- You will give this form to the Bahamian Immigration Official. (See form at Get Ready Crew)
- Bahamian Departure Tax: There is a $37 per person departure tax that you have to pay at the Marsh Harbour airport as you fly out. This must be in cash. Sometimes this tax is already included in your air ticket. Ask your airline about this.