To Reserve a Week in 2024
Reservations are confirmed with an initial deposit of $300 per person. This deposit is needed to secure your week of choice. We will “block” out your week and email your receipt when we have received the deposit.
February 1, 2024
The second payment of $400 per person is due on February 1, 2024. At this point everyone on the charter should have paid $700 per person which is 1/2 of the total charter.
Final Payment is due 60 days prior to your charter date.
Please make check or money order payable to: The Sailing Ship Charter Company
Mail check to:
Wells Fargo Bank
1792 Live Oak St.
Beaufort, NC 28516
Zelle – You can also pay using Zelle. To send money through Zelle, please use the email address [email protected].
The travel agent that used to help our groups book their flights has retired. So you may know a good travel agent to assist you or I have found https://www.google.com/flights/ a very helpful site. Ciganka will be ready for boarding at 2:00 on Friday and departure should be by 12:00 noon on Thursday. These times can be a bit flexible but we ask that you keep them in mind as you schedule your flights.
- Your travel destination is Marsh Harbour, Abacos, Bahamas. The airport code is MHH.
- United Airlines has a special department to help with making travel arrangements for groups of 10 or more and have proved to be very helpful. Call them at 1-800-426-1122.
- American Airlines and Silver Airways also fly into Marsh Harbour.
- Bahamas Air is a Bahamian airline and are expanding their services and giving pretty good prices. They also have a group help desk that is helpful. Here’s their Website. Call the Bahamian phone number 1-242-322-6673 and ask for Miss Karen Feaste.
- You might want to contact this company for group airfares and booking: Aaron Sanfield Founder/CEO Easy Group Airfare
- Documents Needed for Your Travels
You must have a valid passport. And if you are under 18 years old and are not traveling with both parents you must also fill out and carry the “Permission to travel out of the US” form. You will give this form to the Bahamian Immigration Official.
Bahamian Departure Tax
There is a $37 per person departure tax that you have to pay at the Marsh Harbour airport as you fly out. This must be in cash. Sometimes this tax is already included in your air ticket. Ask your airline.
Cancellations and Refunds
This deposit/charter fee is non-refundable if you cancel, unless we can book it with another person taking your spot.